Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Break!

Hey Everyone! Spring Break is right around the corner!
 
Whether you are going here:

 


Doing some of this for the week:


Or even maybe a little of this...

 

 
It will be nice to have a week off of school, a week out of the classroom, and hopefully a week back home!
Now that you don't have class for a week, do you find yourself on the computer more or less? Are you constantly checking your cell phone the same amount? Do you find yourself utilizing different types of social media with all your free time?

Let us know! And be sure to take lots of pictures for us !  
<3 Satie Klavin


1 comment:

  1. I have noticed a difference in my social media usage since being on spring break. Since I'm back home in good ole' Southeastern Wisconsin I have found myself on facebook for at least half of my day. Not even talking to anyone cause they're all off having fun in the sun, or snow or where ever else people are enjoying their break. So when I am done writing this post I will probably go back on to facebook and stare, maybe watch some How I Met Your Mother and potentially create a Twitter so that I have more useless things to look at.

    I just read over that post, it was quite depressing so I'm going to go outside and be productive with my life and not use any social media because Spring Break is no time for the computer and like Woey said in the post above, definitely not a time for school work. Thank goodness I don't have a class that combines social media and school work...

    Rant over.

    -Dubs

    ReplyDelete