Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Do you want to try this bowl of delciousness!?  Well you definitely can because it's available on state street at Red Mango.  Red mango is a frozen yogurt & smoothie shop.  What it offers are: All-Natural Frozen Yogurt in several different flavors, Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Probiotic Beverages, Artisan Hot Chocolate, and Fruit & Yogurt Parfaits.  Not going to lie, I visit here almost every week.  I'm addicted, but the on the bright side it's healthy for you.  Zagat ranked Red Mango #1 twice!  They were top ranked for "Best Smoothie/Frozen Yogurt" and "Top Healthy Options Within the Quick Refreshment Chains" in 2011.  If you have not been here before, I would highly recommend you take a visit!  You will probably become addicted, just like I have.






-Wrianna Besely

2 comments:

  1. I agree Bree! They have excellent service there and I definitely recommend everyone giving it a try!! It's a healthy snack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely a Jamba Juice person, and I had never been to Red Mango until one night when Jamba Juice closed the doors in my face and I decided to get a smoothie from Red Mango. Let me say it was delicious!! I still go to Jamba Juice every now and then but Red Mango has me as a customer!
    -Caitlyn

    ReplyDelete