Tuesday, February 21, 2012


Hi Hello Hey ! My name is Satie Klavin. I am a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin Madison. I love to travel and try new things and explore different places and discover neat things no one else knows about. On this here blog I plan on posting my daily musings on life in Madison, some cool things I find and maybe some tidbits of advice along the way. I tend to not have a filter so bear with me and it'll be a gr8 time ! Also, I'm ridiculously enthusiastic about life, and I tend to use a lot of exclamation points and smiley faces, and I can ramble on for a long time about things I think are interesting and / or entertaining. I have a dry sense of humor. So buckle up for a great blog because it's going to be ha-halarious!¡!¡!!¡!¡
 

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I will probably enjoy/laugh at (with) every post you put up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, is your name really Satie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would you question her? This is a blog - it must be true.

      Delete