Monday, February 20, 2012

Hey Badgers! My name is Woey and I am one of the contributors to this blog. That's me on the left, my roommate Matt on the right, and some guy with a lot of school spirit sitting between us. This is my first time in the "blogosphere," and i'm looking forward to giving you all a little view of what Madtown offers me. I am a sophomore and an intended journalism major. As a sophomore, I by no means believe I know everything about this fine city. I expect you upperclassmen out there to comment and let us know what's right, what's wrong, and any other ins and outs you think the students of Madison should know to survive on this campus.

I am the youngest of eight and have been coming to this city for everything Bucky for years. I can't wait to get this thing rolling. Talk to you all soon.

-Woe(y)

No comments:

Post a Comment